Program Partners offers consulting services to help your organization reach its goals at every stage of the organizational life cycle. I collaborate with your organization to identify goals, and design and implement a plan to reach them. I provide you with the resources you need to implement your vision, including obtaining funding through grant writing, and planning for sustainability. I support your organization in measuring progress towards your goals, and helping you implement data-tracking processes. I provide technical assistance every step of the way, to ensure your organization has the support it needs. I present any findings in an easy-to-understand and actionable manner. Together, Program Partners works with your organization to gather lessons learned, so that your program can share that knowledge with other projects and programs.
Executive Strategy Development
Data-Driven Decision Making
- Tailored program outcomes measurement system to be useful for both program-level and individual staff performance for child welfare agency.
- Human Resources turnover analyses to understand trends in voluntary and non-voluntary turnover over time.
- Evaluated mental health crisis intervention program that coordinated services among County, community-based organization, and law enforcement offices.
- Explored how direct and vicarious trauma exposure might affect staff turnover at non-governmental organization in Guatemala.
- Research to determine where investing in more outreach would help increase calls from each region to suicide prevention crisis line.
- Conducted board development process for non-profit housing program.
- Conducted needs assessment to determine community needs for substance abuse services in a large urban county.
- Used environmental scan incorporating multiple data sources to determine where mental health agency should expand services.
- Community planning process to integrate stakeholder input into plan to coordinate mental health crisis services across county.